Monday 9 June 2014

Can The Government English Americans Malaysians be trusted

Good day,

Can the government, the English, the Malaysians and the Americans be trusted??

I'm strictly speaking about financial matters since I have come short with millions of dollars that I have legally earned on the Internet with my software.

So what I am looking for is a lawyer to go into business with me for a share that are not afraid to take on the British government, the United Nations and even the Americans.

Here is my case number 1:

Some time ago say almost two years did I receive notification from the Royal Bank of Scotland that $10 million Dollars was donated to me by the United Nations of which I obviously informed them of all my particulars like bank account etc.

The next thing is that a certain Mrs. Anita Frew managing director Lloyds Bank of London called me on my land line informing me that they have taken over the deal from the Royal Bank of Scotland no particular reason without my consent, so I though Ok for now.

So first thing I was informed that she has invested my money without consulting me at all into bonds and it has grown with $500,000. Well I thought that is not to bad, however are the amount fixed and can not be touched.

So any bank charges to get my money must come from my pocket, remember I am a pensioner so where in the world will I get 2000 pounds to cover costs, then she offered to consult management to lower costs to 250 pounds which I manage to scrape together.

O yes and that my money was approved by the British department of finance the financial minister himself, of which I can't understand why the British Government should have any say in a private financial transaction and being USA Dollars and not GBP's

Now this carried on for more than a year which I have to pay charges. Finally everything was paid and ready to be transferred to my bank account in South Africa. Now I am totally drained from all my savings and suffering fom prostate cancer, need my bucks for urgent medical treatment etc.

What here all of a sudden the British Justice department stopped everything demanding a fee of some 850 pounds of witch I have to pay chop chop or else, or else what??

So I fired of an email to Anita Frew then her email address stopped working send a SMS no answer same with the Justice department no reply on any of my emails.

I even launched a complain through the Bank website no reply.

Now I'm asking you as the reader what am I to do to get my legal money and another six months have lapsed.

What do you think is it possible that my money was confiscated by the British Government and if so I would regard it as theft?

I'm prepared to share 10%, I'm making the money online you do all the processing of which I think a lawyer to be the right person to go into business with.

Case number 2:

Won a lotto legally 1,2 million GBP's paid all charges as well as foreign tax drained me obviously then my money went from the Allied Irish Bank of London to a courier and he disappeared, laid my case with the police here and in England dead silence Again no answer from the bank or the courier.

Case number 3:

Inherited millions from an elderly lady in Australia the money ended up in a bank in Africa then the United Nations stopped transfer due to the act about international terrorism of which I am not guilty al all being a poor pensioner and they demand all sorts of prove that the money belong to the old lady and they stopped any communication. By now she has probably passed away and I am without my money, however I still think my money to be in the African bank.

Case number 4:

Inherited millions from an lady in Europe ended up in a bank in Malaysia where they have that trouble with the missing plane again bank charges involved can't pay for now but the money should still be there.

Case number 5:

Made millions with this email address of mine won numerous lottos did not process had no money for banking fees 'dreyer_herman@yahoo.com' the next thing that happened Yahoo constantly asked for verification due to security reasons so each time I filled in my login particulars, next thing that happened Yahoo notify me of a change of my password, so somebody got hold of my logins and changed the password, did notify Yahoo no reply, result lost my email address.

Case number 6:

Some one deposited one million dollars with Barclays Bank London as a gift, all of a sudden an American offered to pay the banking fees, first of all how did he managed to find out that I as a South African had money in the bank, result lost the money.

Case number 7:

Got money from the UN deposited with our Reserve bank from Barclays London again bank charges involved, had no money to pay then the person dealing with it email address stopped working as well as his phone, hope the money is still there 20 million Rand

American Actress Julia Fiona Roberts

Underpriveledged Children

Robin Mclaurin Williams Died Age 63

Website copy writing is an art

Please send Email if Interested: dreyerherman123@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment